How To Optimize Amazon PPC For PROFIT (ACoS, ACoTS & T-ACoS Explained)
99% of sellers on Amazon optimize their paid advertising for the wrong objective.
I realize that’s a bold statement but it’s based on my observations working with 100’s of sellers.
This is a problem because it means you’re not making the most profit possible in your business.
Fundamentally, paid advertising on Amazon is different from other forms of paid traffic online, like Google PPC.
For example; on Amazon paid advertising has a relationship with organic sales and rankings. With Google PPC, that’s not the case.
And that’s where the issue lies because most Amazon PPC concepts have been carried over from other forms of pay-per-click advertising. But in reality, they are not the same.
In this video I show you how to find the most profitable point with your PPC on Amazon (paid + organic).
I show you how to use Amazon advertising concepts such as ACoS, ACoTS and T-ACoS correctly.
This is something you have not seen before and it could be a game-changer for you, like it has been for many of my students.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER:
- ACoS: What does it really mean, how to use it and how NOT to use it.
- ACoTS: What does it mean, how and WHEN to use it.
- T-ACoS: What does it mean and why having one is the key to Amazon advertising success (and yet most sellers don’t use it).
- Impact Score: How this metric is essential to finding your most profitable point with PPC advertising on Amazon.
- The 5-step process to optimize your Amazon PPC for maximum business PROFIT.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
Check out the video and then join the conversation by sharing what you think in the comments below?
Wishing you success!
Daniel Audunsson & the team at Into Profits